I have decided that now is the time. As I think about what this blog could become, I want to propose a question to the blogosphere, if there are any of you out there reading this. What should I write my second blog about? Here are a few things that have come to mind in the past few weeks, as I've pondered the idea of sending my thoughts, opinions, commentaries and nonsensicals onto/into the world wide web.
- Opinions about the Gen-Y by the non-Gen-Y and why I disagree
- E-mail forwards
- Word salad (one of my favorite prose cuisines)
- The last book I read (Middlesex)
- My October 2008 wedding and related planning
- My obsession with lists (thank you for adding fuel to the fire, Google Documents)
- Being the child of divorced parents
- The life of working for a B2B
- Trying to transform from a laid-back college student to a hardworking young professional (keyword: "trying")
I think this just may be fun.