What's life without a few guilty pleasures? Though not everyone will admit they have guilty pleasures (or will share specifics), I know everyone has a few of these deep, dark secrets.
Here are a few loves of mine:
- Cheesy snacks (Combos, cheetos, cheddar and sour cream potato chips)
- Ice cream (sadly, in any flavor)
- Daughtry, who I will be seeing open for Bon Jovi this Wednesday
- Stone Temple Pilots (see post from earlier this month "Take it to the Grave")
- Bravo reality TV (think Real Housewives, Project Runway, Top Chef, Top Design, etc.)
- Energy drinks
- Embarrassingly corny jokes ("What does a gay horse eat?"... "HEYYYYY!")
- Sucking up to people I think are cool
- Perez Hilton
- The Superficial (almost as fab as Perezzle but not quite)
- Tacky clothes (anyone seen my pink and black zebra print button up? It's fantastic)
- Bragging about how much of a bargain hunter I am
- Dark and dramatic cinema!