Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

What's life without a few guilty pleasures? Though not everyone will admit they have guilty pleasures (or will share specifics), I know everyone has a few of these deep, dark secrets.

Here are a few loves of mine:

  • Cheesy snacks (Combos, cheetos, cheddar and sour cream potato chips)
  • Ice cream (sadly, in any flavor)
  • Daughtry, who I will be seeing open for Bon Jovi this Wednesday
  • Stone Temple Pilots (see post from earlier this month "Take it to the Grave")
  • Bravo reality TV (think Real Housewives, Project Runway, Top Chef, Top Design, etc.)
  • Energy drinks
  • Calamari
  • Embarrassingly corny jokes ("What does a gay horse eat?"... "HEYYYYY!")
  • Sucking up to people I think are cool
  • Perez Hilton
  • The Superficial (almost as fab as Perezzle but not quite)
  • Tacky clothes (anyone seen my pink and black zebra print button up? It's fantastic)
  • Bragging about how much of a bargain hunter I am
  • Dark and dramatic cinema!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

If by Bon Jovi Wednesday, do you mean Thursday? I might be going. MIGHT is the key word. I also love energy drinks, Bravo Reality TV, Tacky clothes (zebra wins!), and sometimes being out of control...which is predictable if you know me and a surprise if you do not.

Kate said...

you forgot to add diet cherry coke to go with the cheesy snacks!

Kate said...

you forgot to add diet cherry coke to go with the cheesy snacks!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.