- Thinking of great gift ideas and executing them
- Wrapping presents (most specifically using fun sticky to/from labels)
- Graciously treating retail employees while out and about (they're likely overworked, underpaid and annoyed by some less-than-nice customers so I feel they deserve kind words and smiles)
- Shopping at the DeKalb Farmer's Market (see post I wrote back in January about the place and all its fabulousness); wow that seared ahi tuna steak was delicious!
- Family (all of them)
- Friends (all of them)
- Christmas ornaments that invite fond memories and story-telling
- Good movies (lately Once and Rescue Dawn... will be watching Volver shortly)
- My husbands (all of them*)
Martha Stewart ornament I gifted
this year (from here)
Festive, printable gift giving labels
from Land O' Lakes (from here)
*okay, there's officially just one but I love him quite a bit. And I also am a big fan of my former work husband, Gregory.