As I sit here, trying to get my brain focused on doing some work, my mind drifts off into super odd places. I just spent about 15 minutes pondering the following deep, serious life questions:
- Why doesn't Heinz make individual ketchup packets larger? I don't know anyone who uses only ONE packet... and we all know that less packaging per volume saves money and space (think the Coca-Cola "Fridge Pack")
- In middle school, was it uncool to wear both your backpack straps or the color purple? WTF was wrong with us? Or maybe that just my school...
- Is it only a matter of time before Truitt Cathy opens up Chick-Fil-A on Sundays as well? I mean, imagine the revenue he's missing by only being open six days a week. Or perhaps his revenue wouldn't change much at all because all us Chick-Fil-A eaters out here make sure to get our fill before Sunday morning rolls around?
- How the hell have nearly six months already elapsed since Christmas? What have I been doing all this time...?
- When are we going to start seeing people throw 90's theme parties? Next year is my bet.
- Why did I actually just answer a telemarketers phone call and spend 15 minutes answering his questions about why I decided to close my SunTrust checking account? Perhaps there's a name for it. Procrastination.