Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to High School



I forgot to mention something to you guys.

I've decided to bite the bullet... and plan my high school class' 10-year reunion.

Our class president will still be involved, but it would be tough for him to plan the whole weekend from California and with a new baby. I've created a facebook group, a blog and an e-mail address.

Now it's on to an itinerary, booking venues and deciding on ticket prices. It will be a good chunk of work... but I'm honestly looking forward to it. I enjoyed my high school years and have so many great friends I look forward to seeing.

If anyone has suggestions from their own high school reunion experiences, I want to hear! What did you enjoy? What was stupid and lame? What would you change if you had been in charge?


Thanks, y'all!

Katy

No comments: