Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Great Deal


My friends know this about me... I love a good deal. Maybe I get this from my mother. She and I both prefer to say about ourselves that we "like finding great deals" versus "are cheap." One of my latest obsessions that I must share is a little site called VistaPrint. Dan and I gave VistaPrint a chance when we were working on save-the-date magnets for our wedding. We were so impressed by the price ($34.99 for 100) that we decided to order some holiday cards through the site as well.

Today I gave the site a gander for a third time and decided to pick up some "thank you" notes for some of my favorite ladies that are also brides-to-be. What's nice about the site is that you can change the color schemes in some card layouts - and all are fully customizable. If you prefer, you can upload a photo (or graphic design layout) instead. The cards I picked up for the girls were $6.99 for 20 flat cards, including envelopes. I even snagged some for myself!


(low res previews of card fronts)

Who doesn't love a great note card - and for a great price?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.