Tile in (but vent hood not yet back in)
Vent hood is back; the lighting above the stove makes us think that
under-the-cabinet lighting would look good all around
Our kitchen is now functional, but not all cosmetically "there" just yet.
Dan topped off the finished backsplash with a layer of sealant last night (just to be on the safe side) and all our appliances are back and in working order.
- Decide if we want to install an "I love Lucy" window in the wall that backs up to the dining room
- Paint the walls
- Paint the cabinets (likely a linen color on the outside, some slightly different color on the inside)
- Install crown molding all around (what's up there currently doesn't match on all walls)
- Replace fan and dated lighting fixture with two low-profile light fixtures
- Have the upper bookcase finished — we'll bring Phil back for this
I hope I can be helpful somehow!