Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Do You Taunt Me, Chick-Fil-A?

As I pumped gas in yesterday's 95-degree heat, I examined the landscape surrounding the Shell station. I spot the Chick-Fil-A across the street and begin to drool at the idea of a chilly, creamy peach milkshake. Mmmmmmm. 

If you're lucky enough to have a Chick-Fil-A in your area, you're also unlucky to only be able to eat there Monday thru Saturday (Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays to allow its employees a day to themselves, or possibly a day to practice their religion if they so choose.)

Dear sir, please change your signage to not say "today." "Today" could be 
Sunday and you are not open Sunday. This is unfair and ridiculous. 
Thank you. Sincerely, Katy

Not cool.

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

GAWD I miss Chick-Fil-A... best hangover food EVER. Except maybe for Bojangles... they have that amazing fry salt...

K_Streams_Her_C said...

LiLu, do tell more about the Bojangles... I have not tasted this delicious fry salt you speak of.

paulbeck said...

you are out of control.

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Why yes, Paul. Yes I am.