Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bravo Reality TV

With all the great train wreck reality personalities to follow, I am not sure I can decide which show I've liked best. What are your thoughts on the best?
  • Blow Out (an oldie but a goody)
  • Work Out (I've been recently turned onto this by my brother Paul and friend Kate)
  • Flipping Out (Does anyone think that the personalities of Jeff on Flipping Out and Jackie of Work Out are similar?)
  • Project Runway
  • Top Design
  • Top Chef
  • Millionaire Matchmaker
  • Real Housewives of New York
Bravo is an addiction. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

WORK OUT!

Anonymous said...

i love workout for some reason. it motivates me to workout, but thankfully it does not motivate me to be a lesbian :) and of course i love the real housewives. i try not to be superficial, but they may be my alter-ego.