It's amazing how simple things can really brighten your day or make you smile.
Here are a few of mine:
"And these are a few of my favorite things..."
- The Your DeKalb Farmer's Market in general (see my January 5, 2008 posting)
- Fresh flowers (often bought from the YDFM)
- Fresh (and affordable) produce
- Pencil skirts
- Thrift store bargains, such as pencil skirts
- Ebay finds (recently Crest White Strips Premium for $15 including shipping while they retail for $34.99 at your local Wal-Mart)
- Ross (Dress for Less!)
- Digital cameras and the fun moments captured by them
- Girlfriends (wonderful ones at that)
- Sleepovers and the friends that host them
- Dogs roaming my office
- Craft projects (upcoming: wedding programs)
- Project Runway and its great fan blog
- Friends' and colleagues' blogs
Pictured here is a $3.99 bunch of lilies from the farmer's market.