At 12:15, I head to bed. I see Dan, who usually falls asleep pretty quickly, sitting upright in bed. I said, "what are you doing?" Then he pulled out his blackberry and showed me what he was doing... playing on WordSmyte. It's addicting!
Here's the premise. You:
- Identify social deviance (e.g. one who talks too loudly in coffee shops)
- Create a funny word to explain that behavior or activity ("mocha talka latte")
- Try to use the new words as much as possible, as this is how we change the world
Here are a few favorites already posted:
- Mealbreaker: one who steals your food off your plate, using his hands, as he's asking if it's okay to have some of your food.
- Clam jamming: the equivalent of male "cock blocking"
Give WordSmyte a whirl... it's fun!