Are you clumsy? Do you often do often do things, like spill diet root beer on your shirt or step on your own cell phone, then feel bad about it for days?
If you are clumsy in the slightest, my clumsiness should make you feel a little bit better about yours. Tonight I added a new klutzy move to my long repertoire, which includes:
- Dropping a cell phone into a pool
- Dropping a cell phone into a cup of water in my car console
- Flushing my own phone down the toilet at our first Raging Burrito party
- Pouring a glass of red wine on myself because I changed glasses (the first glass I was using was taller than the second...)
- Dropping countless ketchup-laden french fries on white shirts
- Accidentally writing on countless shirts and pants with pens and permanent markers
- The list goes on longer than I'd like to admit
R.I.P. electric toothbrush. I enjoyed you while you were still fresh and clean.
... and this post marks my 200th post to Katy Streams Her Consciousness. Cheers to 200-plus more random, stream-of-consciousness-style posts!