We've been countering back and forth with the second buyers (the ones who I blogged about on Wednesday). Their offer was lower than we would have liked -- and they were asking for quite a few of our existing appliances and furnishings (TV, washer/dryer, kitchen cart, etc.). They've come up some but not yet to where we want them to be. And so we wait...
In the mean time, another offer came in today from a showing that happened on Monday. This offer, like the second one, was lower than we would have liked... but in counter negotations, they came back and said they are willing to meet us at a number we feel comfortable and confident in.
Our realtor will be nudging offer #2's realtor this evening (letting her know there's another offer on the table and they need to make a decision).
Again, it's not over until papers are signed at closing, but we feel this activity is promising.